The Vegan & Gluten Free Tartlet - Bean & Quinoa - No Crust
- Pacific North West Beans - non-GMO seeds, organically grown at Dunbar Farms (Medford, OR)
- Onions & Kale - Greyback Farm (our farm), Wandering Roots Certified Organic Farm (Gold Hill, OR), The Grants Pass Growers Market or Earl's Organics (San Francisco, CA) (certified organic or organically grown)
- Olive Oil & Olive Tapenade - Certified organic olives & oil from California Coast Naturals , a small family olive farm in Santa Barbara, they've been growing organic olives for over 30 years.
- Heirloom Pearl Certified Organic Quinoa - Imported from Bolivia by Alter Eco , fair trade certified and USDA organic with a biodegradable package.
- Local Pearl Organically Grown Quinoa from Phoenix Farm Enterprises - Growing quinoa in Oregon, is a brand new venture, it's expensive but we believe it's worth supporting these small farms while they figure it.
- Sweet Potatoes (certified organic)- Doreva Produce, Livingston, CA
- Tomatoes - Greyback Farm (our farm), non-GMO seeds, organically grown
Paper Container is made from 100% recycled paper (sourced from Solut): oven, microwave, toaster oven and freezer safe. Biodegradable and recyclable, unbleached, domestically manufactured and sourced from sustainable forestry initiative mills.