FROM THE FARM:
PASTURED HERITAGE ROGUE DUCK EGGS
Our ducks are pastured and roam free over three acres, they're given organic, non-GMO, soy-free, local feed and have a pond and stream that's fed by the Rogue River. They also get tasty seasonal snacks from our garden and kitchen: kale, chard, strawberries, melons, squash and sweet potatoes... etc.
· Heritage Cayuga Ducks (a threatened species) - X-large eggs in shades of black to grey, and white.
· Heritage Ancona Ducks (a critically threatened species) - X-large eggs in shades of blue to green, and white.
· Black Swedish - X-large white eggs .
· Pekin Ducks – X-Large to super jumbo white eggs.
· Khaki Campbell Ducks – Large white eggs.
Where To Find Our Pastured Heritage Rogue Duck Eggs:
WE'LL GENERALLY BE AT THE MARKET ONE or TWO SATURDAYS A MONTH
Just want to try one duck egg? We'll be selling the largest eggs individually!
Winter Indoor Market - Josephine County Fairgrounds starting November 4th 2017
November - March 10
9am - 1pm
Outdoor Market - F St. & 4th St. Downtown
March 17 - October
9am - 1pm
GOOSEBERRIES IN GRANTS PASS, OR:
DELIVERIES ARE GENERALLY FRIDAY AFTERNOONS - ALWAYS CALL THE STORE FIRST, THEY USUALLY SELL OUT IN A DAY, THEY WILL HOLD THEM FOR YOU IF YOU CALL AHEAD.
AUGUST - MARCH - Deliveries will be scattered, always call the store first. These are low egg production months, we apologize in advance for our girls natural egg laying habits, we don't put lights on them and believe it's good for them to have a break from laying.
Gooseberries Natural Grocery Store - 1201 Redwood Hwy / Phone: (541) 471-2700
(Instagram works best with the phone app, watch often, live stories disappear within 24 hours)